Monday, October 5, 2009

Quick and Cold!

Hello friends!

We had another great potluck! It is so fun to see what you ladies come up with for our themes. Jen and I want to thank Natalie for getting the word out. Don't forget to get me your reciepes ASAP so I can post them. Thanks everyone for the yummy food!


Amy Foote

Chicken Picatta

5-10 chicken or turkey cutlets for whole chicken breasts...I slice them lengthwise in half
2 beaten eggs
1/2 c flour
2 C bread crumbs (I use Progresso)
cube of butter
2 C chicken broth
3 T lemon juice
fresh lemon slices if you have some
Dip raw chicken in flour then into beaten egg then into bread crumbs after all chicken has been breaded cook in a skillet in butter until both sides are golden brown. After all chicken has been browned add the chicken broth and lemon juice (add lemon slices on top) and turn burner to simmer for 20 minutes. Serve with ri
ce.

No comments:

Post a Comment